Admissions Director Duties (REDO)
See All Staff Development Articles and Files.
- Take previous days deposit to bank.
- Return all messages on answering machine
- Call next day’s appointments to confirm.
- Send confirmation notes for any appointments made the day before.
- Check appointment board/book for no-shows – make follow-up calls to re-schedule for another date.
- Fax in all new membership agreements.
- Log in all membership agreements in the log that were faxed in for the day.
- Stock drink cooler and candy machine.
- Perform “batch” function on credit card machine. Staple batch report to cash register log sheet.
- Prepare next days deposit.
- Verify all faxes to billing company; e-mail billing company account rep with any discrepancies on new or cancelled contracts.
- Send renewal letters to ALL students on renewal list (do this EVERY week for EVERY student on the list until they renew).
- Call ALL students on the renewal list; set appointments for renewal conferences (to avoid having people come in to renew during the “class change rush”).
- THURSDAY: Update Pro Shop displays and re-stock. Prepare uniform orders to go out on Friday.
- Review monthly billing report: past due accounts, new contracts, cancellations, students up for renewal, questions in “note” fields.
- FIRST WEEK of each month: Send out reminders to all students that are currently past due (to remind them that they must be up to date on tuition to be eligible for striping; take advocate approach to this).
- Review contracts due for collections and contact account executive by e-mail or phone with plan of action on these contracts.
- Update contract renewals and new student list. Compare to monthly report. Contact billing company account rep with any discrepancies on new contracts and renewals that were faxed in.
- Rotate Pro Shop displays to make them look “new”.