According to Nielsen’s Trust in Advertising Report, 88% of respondents said they trusted online reviews as much as they’d trust a personal recommendation.
For the martial arts school owner, two things are clear.
1. You must have a review solicitation program in place.
2. It helps to have a way of sharing these reviews that goes beyond hoping someone will see them on Google or Facebook.
Here is a review video that gives regular text reviews an emotional connection.
Here is a powerful tool to put your reviews on steroids.
Create a short video featuring some of your best testimonials and reviews, and post it to YouTube.
Both the title and description need to contain your company name, the word “reviews”, and even the city where your school is located.
When it’s all done, you should have something that looks like this. Review Video
How to Create a Review Video
1. Research your testimonials and reviews.
2. Copy 4 - 6 of the best testimonial texts to file
2. Create a 16:9 or 4:3 video slate with an attractive design, colors, and setting.
3. Create a video lower thirds for the slate.
4. Copy and format the testimonials onto the slate.
5. Save the slate files into a “Review Video” folder.
6. Open a video editor like iMovie or Camtasia.
7. Import the slates into the editing software.
8. Create special effects like zoom and pans.
9. Insert transitions between each slate.
10. Find copyright-free music.
11. Add copyright-free music underneath video.
12. Edit copyright-free music to fit the video.
13. Upload to your YouTube channel.
14. Send embed code to us and we’ll insert it in your Reviews page.
Or, have us do it for you.