Our Process for Building Your Website
Design Process: What to Expect
We're ready to be a part of your team! The building of your new martial arts school website will be a creative experience, and you can have as much (or as little) input as you desire. Here is the process:
- Please feel free to contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (727) 644-3384.
- We'll begin designing your studio website once your website planning worksheet, design agreement, and first payment are received.
- We will enroll you into the MATA site, so you can start exploring that right away.
- A preliminary design will be created and uploaded for you to consider. The design will be based on your input and what we've learned
ofyou and your school through our communications.
- You'll let us know of any changes you'd like made to the design, and we'll modify it as necessary until you completely love it. At that point, we'll call the design solidified. If we've created a design that is not at all to your liking, we will be happy to create a second design from scratch, after delving more into your aesthetic likes and dislikes.
- You'll send your materials to us, either online, through the mail, or a combination of the two. There are several ways that you can submit your materials.
- We'll add and format your website materials as they are received, make any changes you've requested, and add the finishing touches.
- After receiving your final approval, we will officially launch your website and email to let you know it's "live". Congratulations!!
- Our relationship is not over! We're here to answer questions (free), provide support (free), and to do website modifications (at our hourly rate).
- As a new website client, you can set an appointment for a phone private consultation with John Graden.
The whole web design experience is as straightforward and positive as possible. We take care of the
We are also exceedingly pleased to provide you with the much-needed ongoing collaboration and encouragement that is often missing for studio owners today. You'll be automatically added to our customer newsletter, which offers tips, information, and freebies not accessible anywhere else.
And visit our martial arts school marketing blog to join a great community... it's got lots of great tips and resources!
Congratulations on your new martial arts school website!
Signup Today For Instant Access
Join today and get access to MartialArtsTeachers.com, as well as our website design form.