Learn Online at Your Own Pace
Course Preview–Module 1
The Principles of an Authoritative Instructor
Unit 1 Introduction: The Principles of an Authoritative Instructor
Unit 1: Four Keys to Giving Clear Directions to Students
Unit 2: Setting And Maintaining a Standard for Conduct
Unit 3: No Competition for Attention
Unit 4: No Rescues from Weak Answers
Unit 5: The Damage of False Praise
Unit 6: Is it, Name Question or Question Name?
Unit 7: Using Concise Language Patterns
Unit 8: Know and Use All of Your Tools
Unit 9: How to Calibrate Your Levels of Intervention
Unit 10: Module Exam. 75% required to pass.
- Courtesy of Sports Fitness Insurance Corp. (SFIC)
- Take the Course and Exam for free
- Does NOT qualify you as a MATA Certified Instructor
- Does NOT Allow you to promote yourself as a MATA Certified Instructor
Terms and Conditions
The term Seconds Out, Inc. or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 2618 Hawk Roost Court, Holiday, FL 34691. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Because you are always in control of your credit card, paypal.com, or check draft, under no circumstances are refunds issued.
- To cancel your account, visit send an email to email@example.com. Make sure all cancellations are confirmed to avoid additional charges.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- We do not offer any refunds.
- If you are leasing a website from us for your business, understand the following:
- The website is owned by us.
- The domain is owned by us.
- You warrant that you have full rights for commercial reproduction of any images, video, or graphic elements that you provide.
- You warrant that you have full rights for any written copy you provide.
- You warrant that you have full rights for commercial reproduction of any testimonials that you provide.
- You warrant that you provide us with an indemnification of liability for any causes that rise from the use of our this website, the website you lease from us or any another causes related to these sites.
- $297 includes One Year of MATA
- 11 x 17 MATA Instructor Certificate
- MATA Instructor Certificate Web Badge
- Promote yourself as a MATA Certified Instructor
- Includes Annual MATA Membership (Renews at $199 annually)
IMPORTANT After you enroll, you must REFRESH this page to access the course.
MATA Members and Staff
MATA Members $74.50 x 2
MATA Staff $99 x 1