Google My Business is the most important factor in search results for martial arts schools, yet many schools have not claimed their free page.
I’m amazed at how many schools have not claimed their business/school on Google My Business. It’s free. It has superpowers for SEO and gives you control over your online reputation.
Claiming your Google My Business listing does the following:
- It is the only way your school can be listed in the coveted Google 3-Pack.
- It gets your school found, not only on maps but on the web, in Google Maps, across all mobile devices.
- It’s important for you to control the information out there on the web about your school. You can’t do that if you don’t claim your Google My Business listing.
- If the listing isn’t claimed anyone can make changes to it! Anyone! Watch the video below to see.
- Once you’ve claimed your Google My Business listing, you can get info on how customers find your school online.
Watch me hijack this school’s Google My Business page. Anyone can do this to you if you don’t claim your business first.
Let MATA Optimize Your Google My Business Page as we did for Tim McCahan After-School Sports.
Tim had 8,040 searches in just the past 28-days.