Finally, some real numbers for Martial Arts Market Research. Thanks to our fitness partners at AFS.
As the Martial Arts Teachers’ Association, our ongoing mission is to research and share key information and data that will help martial arts school owners to make informed decisions about their direction and focus.
We’ve teamed up with our partners at the Association of Fitness Studios (AFS) to share with you the 2015 Fitness Market Research Study.
In this report, you will learn:
- How clubs are paying staff.
- How owners are paying themselves.
- How to measure profitability per square foot.
- Average Retention/Attrition rates – how do you compare?
- Essential Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) you should be tracking
- Where studios are spending their money – we break it down
- Revenue per client – and how to increase it
To be clear, this report is focused more on the fitness studio (5,000 sf and under) than the martial arts school, but it’s easy to find acres of common ground that can help you grow your school.