How to Give Level 10 Service
See All Staff Development Articles and Files.
Level 10 Service is When…
- The walls are clean, and the school smells great.
- The staff is clean and they smell good.
- You get immediate recognition upon entering the school.
- The staff practices active listening, despite distractions.
- Everyone on the staff smiles and gives polite greetings.
- The staff makes promises, and then follows through on them –fast.
- The staff asks your name and then remembers it.
- The printed materials are colorful, professional, clean and well designed.
- You get thank you cards for your patronage.
- Everyone on the staff greets students by name, and ask if they can help in any way.
- The staff is friendly and treat students and their families like they’re the most important people in the school.
- All of the events at the school are clearly posted, regularly announced and expertly run.
- The curriculum is loaded with value.
- Students leave the school happier than when they walked in.
- The staff takes their time to ask you about your life outside of the school, and acts as if they’re interested when you tell them.
- Students are shocked at how personable and well trained everyone is.
- The gear you want is always in stock, and it’s the best.
- Students feel that they’re getting 10 times the value that they’re paying for.