Many sites, like Google, already have your profile.
You need to claim them as yours.
- Find out what profiles have been ‘claimed’ for your business at .
- Make sure your school is listed on the martial arts directories as well.
- Create a simple excel sheet to manage all of your accounts, for each of these sites that have profiles of your business.
- Claim the listings and gain access to each of the accounts that Get Listed shows you.
- Now it’s time to optimize each of the profiles.
Here ‘s a short checklist
- Profile completed 100% – info should be
- unique and very focused on customer
- Maximum number of Photos – professional – happy, smiling students
- Physical address
- Establish your WNAPE (Website, Name, Address, Phone, Email)
- Upload testimonial videos
- Upload walk-through video
- Use all five of your categories and claim with Google’s suggested results first
- Reviews (Important)
- Using 800 Numbers or tracking numbers
- P.O. / UPS Boxes
- Multiple Place Pages / location
- Review useful Google Places links
- Using Phone Number Tracking
- Having multiple pages for one single
- business in one single location
Simple enough, isn’t it?
They all look the same.
You want to create a ‘template’ that you can drop into all of these profiles.
Collect your images, videos, descriptions, categories, titles and descriptions!
Now get to work!